Drop product in here
1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The e-goldsmith.com informs you that, for the best and most complete service through the services we offer you in our online shop, it processes your personal data, based on Law 2472/1997 and its relevant amendments and in accordance with the following guidelines:
we receive by you only your standard details, which relate to the smooth completion of the purchase and delivery of your order and to personalize and improve your service.
2. THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST FROM YOU
Each visitor can browse the e-goldsmith.com online shop without providing any personal information.
We will need personal data (Name, address,phone number, your email and a password) only when you place an order.
3. DOCUMENT DATA
In case you require an invoice, kindly contact us on [email protected] and provide the company name, VAT number, tax office and address of the head office.
In short, we only ask for as much information as we need for you to enjoy a unique shopping experience: consistent delivery of the products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs and preferences.
The data that we collect from your visits and purchases on e-goldsmith.com.
In order to provide a more personalized service, most big companies use alphanumeric identification files, the so-called cookies. Cookies are divided into persistent and session. The persistent cookies remain on your hard drive until they expire, or until the user deletes the cookie. They memorize a wide range of data that are used for the next visit.
Session cookies on the other side are used only to recognize that you are opening the website, so you will not be asked for a password on all pages that include data transaction. These cookies are deleted immediately after the browser is closed. e-goldsmith.com uses session cookies: in order to avoid asking for a password each time you are visiting our website, we should be able to recognize that you are visiting our e-shop.
How do we manage the data and information you have entrusted to us?
We use the data you have entrusted to us to offer you a unique shopping experience, in the following ways:
• In order to be a member of e-goldsmith.com (as a member you have access to all your previous and current orders). Additionally you will be updated on categories of your interest.
• To deliver the products your ordered online to your address.
• To confirm your orders online.
• To be able to assist you in best possible way if you have any questions.
• To receive through our newsletter special offers and updates of new products.
• In no case do we distribute your personal data to third parties (article 11 of law 2472/1997) In no case do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties. This information is used exclusively by e-goldsmith.com to continuously improve your experience. If we see in the future that sharing some of your information with a third party can significantly benefit your purchases, it will only be done with your consent. An exception to this obligation is the case when specific information is requested by the law enforcement with a court decision .
How can you control the use of your privacy data?
By going to "My Account" and then to "Member Personal Information" you can access any information you have entrusted to us (right of access, Article 12 of Law 2472/1997), you can make changes to your information or even request their deletion and in general to object at any time for the processing of the data that concern you (right of objection article 13 law 2472/1997).
Finally, personal security is your password when you login as a member of e-goldsmith.com. In order to present any of your personal information, the user's email and password must first be given. For this reason, these items must be well protected so as not to fall into the hands of third parties.